Monday, May 23, 2011

Road Trip, Livin' Free

Pinned.....well.....we went. A bunch of peeps had to bail so just 3 of us rolled down....took nice county roads and the ride was great....the actual event?.....ehhhh....I really do appreciate Columbus bro's putting this together, but was disappointed. A parking lot in an industrial park isn't the ideal location for an event like this...I'd even say it's a bad location. The bike turnout was a little lacking too. Lots of xs650's, some other jap stuff, a few cool Harley's. I'm pretty sure I had the only old brit bike there which bummed me out. Then the dumbass cop made us park halfway down the street. We didn't stay long and went to get serious at a camping spot. I flunked on taking any photos of the actual event....probably 'cause it was hot as fuck with no shade and we were tired and grumpy when we got there. Instead here's a shot of my bike just before unloading to set up camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment