Sunday, May 1, 2011

FTW

So I ran across this gem trolling Craigslist today. This is some amazing shit. I guess watching all those episodes of Sons Of Anarchy got folks looking for that "outlaw" lifestyle (without all the hassle of being an actual outlaw). God bless the internet. Read and enjoy.

TRYING TO START MOTORCYCLE CLUB

Date: 2011-05-01, 5:14PM

I LIKE RIDING MY HARLEY AND AM TRYING TO PUT TOGETHER SOME GOOD HEARTED GUYS FOR A CLUB. IM NOT INTERESTED IN DRUG AND GUN RUNNING OR ANYTHING THAT MIGHT INVOLVE CRIME.IM NOT LOOKING FOR SAINTS YES I LIKE TO PLAY POKER AND DRINK MY BEER TO. I WOULD LIKE TO RUN A CLUB THAT IS FAMILY ORIENTED., BARBECUES, CHARITY EVENTS FOR WHOEVER OR WHATEVER. WE WOULD AS A GROUP HAVE RULES AND REGULATIONS AND WOULD PICK OUR OFFICERS. I HAVE A POLE BARN IN YPSI THAT WOULD GET US STARTED BUT NEEDS ALOT OF WORK FOR A CLUB HOUSE. IF U ARE A MAN INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR NAME AND PHONE# AND PICTURE OF YOUR BIKEIF POSSIBLE. IT MUST BE A HARLEY OR SOMETHING THAT RESEMBLES A HARLEY.

  • Location: YPSILANTI
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/mcy/2356840390.html

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea.....I've sent him a photo of us and an application to his club.....I'm pretty sure he'll really want us in.....here is the photo I sent:

    Cyclegoons Club Photo

    ReplyDelete